We Can Help You
As soon as you start thinking about moving to the beautiful towns of the Mount Washington Valley, let us know. We'll pave the way for a smooth transition with no additional cost to you.
Need to Sell Your Home?
Take advantage of our vast network of contacts. We work with the best Realtors® in the US. No matter what state you live in, if you need to sell your home before you move, contact us first. Just send an email to Joy@JTRealty.com and include your name, contact information, the address of the property you wish to sell, and your time frame. We'll have the top Realtors® in your area evaluate your property and sell it for the highest value, while we coordinate the purchase of your home here. Call us today at 603-569-HOME for further details.
You're going to have many questions. Let us help you get the answers. We'll begin by sending you a Relocation Directory containing important facts and figures about your new home town.
You'll learn about:
- current available housing
- state and local taxes
- medical facilities
- driving and motor vehicle requirements
- recreation and a great deal more!
We'll even help to ease your mind by investigating any unique needs your family may have such as:
- special education
- child care
- elder care
- employment for your spouse
Finding Your New Home
Let us help you take the stress out of finding your new home. With your permission, we'll have a Relocation Coordinator contact you to learn about your lifestyle requirements long before you arrive for your home search.
The Coordinator will select a real estate professional best suited to handle your family's needs.
You'll be assisted with:
- coordinating your home finding trip
- making hotel arrangements
- scheduling appointments at schools, medical facilities, etc., if necessary.
When you arrive to look for your home you will:
- learn about the services and amenities important to your family's adjustment
- visit neighborhoods and homes that fit your family's needs.
Once you've found your home you will:
- be guided through negotiations
- be directed to favorable financing
- have your transaction monitored
- receive progress reports
- be represented at the closing, when possible, if you can't attend
We'll Do The Best Job For You
Your Existing Home
We always have a pool of buyers ready, willing and able to purchase homes so we can help sell your existing home to the right buyer for the best price in the shortest possible time. We're members of the Northern New England Real Estate Network.
Your New Lifestyle
Our fellow members specialize in helping families reestablish comfortable lifestyles as quickly as possible. Because they do, we are confident you can trust us to facilitate your family's relocation anywhere in the country...or the world.
Let us show you just how easy we can make it for you!