Looking for a home in North Conway, Bartlett, Jackson or other Mount Washington Valley area?
Mortgage pre-approval can give you an advantage in real estate transactions.
Here are eleven good reasons to get pre-approved for a mortgage before you begin looking for a new home:
- You'll discover how much you can confidently offer when you find the right home.
- Pre-approval could open doors to homes & neighborhoods you didn’t realize you could afford.
- It will also save you time and effort by eliminating properties beyond your price range.
- Find out if you have any credit issues and clear up any problems before you get started.
- Learn your best financing options from a professional mortgage banker.
- Determine how much you’ll need for down payment and closing costs.
- Help you consider short and long-term financial goals, and select a loan to suit your needs.
- You can shop for a home with confidence, knowing you won’t be turned down for a loan.
- Pre-approval could help you win a bidding war against others who may not qualify.
- You will be considered a more serious homebuyer than someone who is “just looking”.
- Once you find a home, the mortgage process can proceed more quickly.
By Randy Guida, Residential Mortgage Services
If you, or someone you know is thinking of buying or building a home, e-mail or give us a call were here to help.