When buying real estate -- whether it's your first, second, or a getaway vacation home -- building lot or commercial investment -- you're bound to have many questions. Realtors® offer a wealth of information about the buying process that can save you time and money.
Here's what a buyer agent can do:
- Represent YOU as a buyer. In most cases commissions are derived from proceeds of the sale, not direct out-of-pocket expenses.
- Qualify your finances to determine the best price range for your search.
- Match your needs with the best values in the Mount Washington Valley.
- Prepare and advise on offers, sales agreements and other contracts.
- Negotiate terms such as financing, repairs, inspections, escrow deposits, included equipment and furnishings.
- Help locate and advise on financing availabilities.
- Guide you through the entire process to ensure the smoothest closing possible.
Begin your journey by discovering the benefits of working with a real estate professional. While the experience can be filled with ups and downs, when you contact us, we'll put you in touch with a qualified real estate professional who will guide you through the entire process. If you'd like, we'll refer a buyer's agent, specifically suited to your needs, who will keep you informed on:
- New properties
- Price reductions
- Motivated seller listings
- Changes in the marketplace
- Foreclosure Properties
Contact us today for more information.